Ce site est édité par la société SEPAGE SAS au capital de 162.30€, inscrite au registre du commerce et des sociétés de Paris sous le numéro 384 748 315.
Siège social : 5 rue Paul Bert, 75011 Paris.
N° TVA intracommunautaire FR90790742571.
Téléphone : 01 84 17 37 80.
Enregistrée à Paris le 29 janvier 2013, sous l'immatriculation 790 742 571, Sépage est spécialisée dans le secteur d'activité de la programmation informatique. Le directeur de la publication est Monsieur Milan Stankovic en sa qualité de Président.
Hébergement : ce site est hébergé par OVH, SAS au capital de 10 000 000 €, inscrite au RCS de Lille Métropole sous le numéro 424 761 419 00045, dont le siège social est 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Tous droits réservés. 2014 SEPAGE SAS.
SECTION 1: ABOUT SEPAGE’S SERVICES
Sépage specialises in creating personalised experiences for digital channels in the travel and leisure industry. We work with travel companies to help them deeply understand their users and create experiences which are personalised and contextualised in ways which truly communicate to users.
Privacy and data protection are fundamental to our philosophy, and we actively seek to unhold the highest standards in user data protection.
This document will refer to the Loi Informatique et Libertés 1978 as ‘The Act’. Sépage, the company registered in France as Sépage S.A.S under the company number 790742571 and address 38 avenue de l’Opera, 75002, Paris, France will be referred to as ‘Sépage’.
- Generated and collected on Sépage’s websites;
- Handled and processed by Sépage;
- Collected on our clients’ websites.
Any concerns about this policy, or about deleting or amending your personal data should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sépage also complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework & and U.S.-SwissSafe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland.
SECTION 2: FUNDEMENTAL PRINCIPLES
1. We do not process personal data unless we need it to deliver our products and services or to run our company efficiently.
2. Without your consent, we do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products or services, or protect our rights.
3. We do not store personal information on servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our products or services.
Information we collect from our users.
We may collect and process the following information about you in order to provide better products and services to you and/or to address your special requests or concerns:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on sites we operate. This includes information provided at the time of log in to use our site, subscribing to our service, requesting further services, participating in surveys or promotions. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our sites or our products and services.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits on sites which have implemented our products or services and the resources that you access on such sites, including, but not limited to, date and time of access and requests, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes, to deliver and improve our products and services or otherwise.
• We may collect information about your computer, including without limitation, language preference, referring site, operating system and browser type. Statistical data about website users’ browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual. This statistical data provides us with information regarding how many users visit a specific page on which our products and services are installed, how long they stay on that page, the type of content on that page, which hyperlinks (if any) they “click” on and how they generally engage with that page. This information is generally non-identifying, but if we combine it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as personal information.
• Sépage also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We may collect other information about yourself, such as demographic information (gender, postcode, age, etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests. If we combine demographic or other information we collect about you with personal information about you, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
SECTION 3: USING YOUR DATA TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICES
Implementing our products and services require us to collect user data. To improve our product offering we anonymise user data collected on sites where our products and services are installed and use it, typically in an aggregated form, to determine trends relating to online user behaviour, publish reports and develop features designed to enable website operators to improve their sites.
SECTION 4: SHARING YOUR INFORMATION IN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES
• Sépage discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that: (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Sépage’s behalf or to provide products and services on behalf Sépage; and (ii) comply with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country and you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
• Sépage will strictly not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying or personally identifiable information to anyone.
• Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, Sépage discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a court order or other governmental request, or when Sépage believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Sépage, third parties or the public at large (this includes without limitation exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.)
• If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Sépage takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
SECTION 6: SHARING DATA WITH BUSINESS OWNED BY SEPAGE OR WHO OWN SEPAGE/p>
Sépage is currently part of the Travelsoft Group. Sépage reserves the right to share data gathered or created by Sépage with Travelsoft Group. Furthermore, as the businesses develop, it is possible that either Travelsoft Group, or Sepage acquires or is acquired by another business. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer or company that Sépage or Travelsoft Group acquires may continue to use your personal data as set forth in this policy.
SECTION 7: KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We maintain tight controls over all the data we collect, retaining it in firewalled and secured databases with strictly limited and controlled access rights, to ensure it is secure. Where we have given you a password that enables you to access certain features of the service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We will undertake internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data. Please be aware however that unfortunately no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security you can contact us at email@example.com.
SECTION 8: USER RIGHTS
• You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
• You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We want to ensure that any personal information we hold about you is correct and you have a right to ask us to update our records or delete any personal information we hold about you (although we may need to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes).
SECTION 9: ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information we hold about you. You simply need to comply with the Act to obtain information about you from us. We may need to charge you a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Please be aware that we are under no obligation to store personal information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such personal information. In addition, please note we do not keep personal information for longer than is necessary but that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons. We will however ensure that your personal information is ‘put beyond use’ in that we will not be able, or will not attempt, to use such personal information to make any decision which will affect you, we will not give any other organisation access to such personal information and we will surround your personal information with appropriate technical and organisational security in line with this policy.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy.